Bauer, J. (2007). Lob Der Schule: Sieben Perspektiven Für Schüler, Lehrer und Eltern. Hamburg: HOFFMANN UND CAMPE VERLAG GmbH.
- Dame, S.L., Peat. D. and Burger, J. (2010). Collecting Kids: Triggering the Attachment Reflex in a High School Setting. Rocky View School Division, no. 41.
- Densmore, R. (2011). FASD Relationships: What I Have learned About Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder. Dory Spirit Books Ltd.
- Lawson-McConnell, R.U. (2018). The role of corrective emotional experiences in the counsellor-client attachment: a model for processing emotions in therapy. British Journal of Guidance & Counselling, Vol. 48 (3), p. 303-313.
- MacNamara, D. (2016). Rest, Play, Grow: Making Sense of Preschoolers (Or Anyone Who Acts Like One). Vancouver: Aona Books.
- Maté, G. (2000). Scattered Minds: A New Look at the Origins and Healing of Attention Deficit Disorder. Toronto: Vintage Canada.
- Maté, G. & Maté, D. (2022). The Myth of Normal. Trauma, Illness & Healing in a Toxic Culture. London: Vermilion.
- Maurer, M. (2020). Lost in Plain Sight. Restoring Relationship Between Youth and Adults. Insight Magazine of BC Association of Clinical Counsellors.
- Lawson-McConnell, R. (2017). A model for working with client’s emotions:integrating insights from neuroscience into attachment-based psychotherapy. Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia, Featured Article, enews, Sept. 2017.
- McConnell, R.A. (2017). Designed for and by love: working with families from an attachment and interpersonal neurobiology framework. Stories of Faith, Stories of Therapy, Eugene, Oregon.: Wipf & Stock.
- McKean, K.M. (2014). Effects of ‘The Teachability Factor’ Professional Development Workshop on Teachers’ Perceptions of Challenging Children in their Classroom. [Unpublished Master’s thesis]. University of Otago, New Zealand.
- Neufeld, G. and Maté, G. (2013). Hold On to Your Kids: Why Parents Need to Matter More Than Peers. New York: Ballantine Books.
- Sax, L. (2017). The Collapse of Parenting: How We Hurt Our Kids When We Treat Them Like Grown-Ups. New York: Basic Books.
- Strijack, T. and Beach, T.H. (2020). Reclaiming Our Students. Vancouver: Page Two.
- Wood, A. (2016). Engaging the Disaffected Learners. Making Teacher-Student Relationships Count. [Unpublished Master’s thesis]. The University of Auckland, New Zealand.
Žugelj, U. (2019). Building Child-Teacher Relationships in Preschool: Introducing Neufeld Model of Attachment Development with Possible Implications for Practice. In: “Contemporary Themes in Early Childhood Education and International Educational Modules.” (edit.) Marta Licardo and Isabel Simões Dias. University of Maribor Press.